We stayed at The Pelican for one night on our way down to the Keys and found the hotel to be great for the price. We were only there for the sunset and sleep time so the room we got was super cheap and super small, but we didnt mind. The hotel is a friendly place and its a good place to watch the sunset, however any place in the keys is a good place to watch the sunset ;)
I'd stay again if im ever just in Largo for one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 32 of The Pelican's clean and quiet cottage rooms offer different options for relaxing and enjoying all that the Florida Keys has to offer. From experiencing the unique, laid-back bayfront atmosphere, to trying your hand at world-class sportfishing, diving and snorkeling , you are sure to find an activity that suits your tastes. And if that sounds too active, head to our small bayfront beach, where you can enjoy glorious sunsets, gentle breezes, a nap in a hammock or watch manatees and dolphins play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pelican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hungry Pelican Hotel Key Largo
- Hungry Pelican Key Largo
- The Pelican Key Largo, Florida