Love , Love, Love this place! Once on the property you would think that you were on a deserted island! The property is clean and well taken care of. We stayed in the banana room and it was wonderful. It was clean, freshly painted and simple. I cant say enough about this place. The water front is so pretty with a big hammock and cahirs for lounging.The common areas were covered by huge Tiki Huts that were just beautiful. Around the property there was lounge furniture, tables and chairs and even a lg TV outside.IDid I say that I just love this place? This is what I imagined the Keys to be like.I will be back to the Pelican again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 32 of The Pelican's clean and quiet cottage rooms offer different options for relaxing and enjoying all that the Florida Keys has to offer. From experiencing the unique, laid-back bayfront atmosphere, to trying your hand at world-class sportfishing, diving and snorkeling , you are sure to find an activity that suits your tastes. And if that sounds too active, head to our small bayfront beach, where you can enjoy glorious sunsets, gentle breezes, a nap in a hammock or watch manatees and dolphins play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pelican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hungry Pelican Hotel Key Largo
- Hungry Pelican Key Largo
- The Pelican Key Largo, Florida