My husband and I stayed at The Pelican with two friends back in March for a dive in Key Largo. We found The Pelican while searching for a place to stay the night before our dive with Key Largo Dive Center. We stayed in the Marlin Room (there were four of us) which consisted of two full-size beds, pull out couch, flat-screen tv, dining room table, kitchen (with small fridge/freezer and kitchen sink) and bathroom. This was a perfect place to crash after a long drive from Central Florida. The beds were small and not the most comfortable, but this is basically what we expect when we are crashing in the Keys. The site is absolutely beautiful, located right on the water with parking next to each cottage. We would absolutely stay here again especially for future dive trips in Key Largo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 32 of The Pelican's clean and quiet cottage rooms offer different options for relaxing and enjoying all that the Florida Keys has to offer. From experiencing the unique, laid-back bayfront atmosphere, to trying your hand at world-class sportfishing, diving and snorkeling , you are sure to find an activity that suits your tastes. And if that sounds too active, head to our small bayfront beach, where you can enjoy glorious sunsets, gentle breezes, a nap in a hammock or watch manatees and dolphins play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pelican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hungry Pelican Hotel Key Largo
- Hungry Pelican Key Largo
- The Pelican Key Largo, Florida