Amazing location and extremely reasonable rates- I'm giving 4 stars, for these two reasons. If I was just rating the room, I'd go lower- but who cares, when you have access to free kayaks/canoes and that beautiful view? We met some great people, who were having their wedding there- it seems to be popular location for weddings and I can see why, with that beautiful backdrop.
The breakfast was included and it was typical hotel/motel continental- I'd go up the street, if you're actually hungry.
If you're looking for luxury amenities, don't bother coming here. But, if you are looking for a great location that's extremely affordable and relaxing- check out the Pelican.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 32 of The Pelican's clean and quiet cottage rooms offer different options for relaxing and enjoying all that the Florida Keys has to offer. From experiencing the unique, laid-back bayfront atmosphere, to trying your hand at world-class sportfishing, diving and snorkeling , you are sure to find an activity that suits your tastes. And if that sounds too active, head to our small bayfront beach, where you can enjoy glorious sunsets, gentle breezes, a nap in a hammock or watch manatees and dolphins play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pelican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hungry Pelican Hotel Key Largo
- Hungry Pelican Key Largo
- The Pelican Key Largo, Florida