If you expect the super service with luxury amenities, this is not your place. It is a small quiet hotel/motel with not many staffs. They will not do your bed every morning but I actually never have a problem with that. Breakfast is free. I can use a bike whole day or as long as I want. The place is near the bus stop and greyhound bus stop in walking distance which very helpful for my solo budget trip. I can ride a bicycle to John Penekamp park for snorkeling within half and hour. Did not use a boat or kayak but jus sat back and relaxed in the evening at the dock was super awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 32 of The Pelican's clean and quiet cottage rooms offer different options for relaxing and enjoying all that the Florida Keys has to offer. From experiencing the unique, laid-back bayfront atmosphere, to trying your hand at world-class sportfishing, diving and snorkeling , you are sure to find an activity that suits your tastes. And if that sounds too active, head to our small bayfront beach, where you can enjoy glorious sunsets, gentle breezes, a nap in a hammock or watch manatees and dolphins play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pelican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hungry Pelican Hotel Key Largo
- Hungry Pelican Key Largo
- The Pelican Key Largo, Florida