Stayed here last year in an 85$ room. This year went for the 65$ room. It was 7x9 with a larger bathroom and a better bed! (Better bed not the best) Had a fridge,microwave ,tv, and air conditioner all nicely tucked into the corner. Also had an outdoor seating that was more private than last years room. It served as our 'living room'. Who needs a big room when you are outside enjoying the beautiful weather of the Florida Keys? The grounds are immaculate, rooms could be a little cleaner, but for 65$ no complaints. Nice doc area where you can use their kayaks or just sit and watch the sunset. I hope to go back again for a third visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 32 of The Pelican's clean and quiet cottage rooms offer different options for relaxing and enjoying all that the Florida Keys has to offer. From experiencing the unique, laid-back bayfront atmosphere, to trying your hand at world-class sportfishing, diving and snorkeling , you are sure to find an activity that suits your tastes. And if that sounds too active, head to our small bayfront beach, where you can enjoy glorious sunsets, gentle breezes, a nap in a hammock or watch manatees and dolphins play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pelican reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hungry Pelican Hotel Key Largo
- Hungry Pelican Key Largo
- The Pelican Key Largo, Florida