We stayed as a family - 2 adults, 2 children. On the second day our son had to be rushed to Miami for emergency surgery. Amidst the stress and disruption of this, the woman looking after the office (Rose), and the local characters (major -?, who lives in one of the boats) were so kind and supportive. I want to send them a big 'thank you'. If you like luxury and a lot of formal attention from staff this is not the place for you - yes, it's a little bit unpolished, but it has a nice, mellow, laid back, slightly bohemian vibe with a few friendly, knowledgeable local characters who are clearly part of the keys. It's a great location for watching the moon come up over Largo Sound and for exploring the local area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tarpon Flats.The Best location in Key Largo. Oceanside next to Pennekamp State Park,Snorkeling and Diving the Reefs, Christ of the Abyss, Spiegel Grove and other wrecks, all nearby, Fishing thru Adams Cut to Back country. Bonefish and Tarpon fishing in Largo Sound from our free kayaks or reef fishing for grouper snapper on the reef out front or just beyond for sail, wahoo, and marlin in the Gulfstream. Get picked up at our docks. Everglades adventures and eco tours by by land or sea. No smoking rooms. Caribbean ambience suites in a Tropical Setting. Private Beach with hammock and pool. Tarpon Flats Features Free wireless Internet,Free Kayaks,BBQ Grill, Full Kitchen,Great for small Gatherings.Do it All... Dive,fish,kayack,explore,...Or...Do Nothing at All... Just Relax and Conch-Out at Tarpon Flats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tarpon Flats Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Flats Hotel Key Largo
- Tarpon Flats Inn Key Largo, Florida