Unique setting. Don't look for a hilton or marriott, but if you want layed back and rustic, but very clean a worthy visit. Rose the mgr a real treasure. Upstairs units have a special view, but either level would be fine. What other commentors say is very accurate. We used kyak and bikes and it was great. Only complaints no blue ray player only dvd or vcr, kitchen could have a few more pots, utensils, spices. Would book again on a return visit. We are retired couple and very experienced travelers and usually look for the out of the way type places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tarpon Flats.The Best location in Key Largo. Oceanside next to Pennekamp State Park,Snorkeling and Diving the Reefs, Christ of the Abyss, Spiegel Grove and other wrecks, all nearby, Fishing thru Adams Cut to Back country. Bonefish and Tarpon fishing in Largo Sound from our free kayaks or reef fishing for grouper snapper on the reef out front or just beyond for sail, wahoo, and marlin in the Gulfstream. Get picked up at our docks. Everglades adventures and eco tours by by land or sea. No smoking rooms. Caribbean ambience suites in a Tropical Setting. Private Beach with hammock and pool. Tarpon Flats Features Free wireless Internet,Free Kayaks,BBQ Grill, Full Kitchen,Great for small Gatherings.Do it All... Dive,fish,kayack,explore,...Or...Do Nothing at All... Just Relax and Conch-Out at Tarpon Flats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Tarpon Flats Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarpon Flats Hotel Key Largo
- Tarpon Flats Inn Key Largo, Florida