Beautiful and well appointed secluded mansion property in Key Largo.my wife and I were welcomed by staff and provided a tour of the property and suite. We stayed in the Royale suite which is a delux sea view suite. The interior is professionally decorated and the views are absoultly breathtaking. Previous reviews stated issues with leaf blower noise, but we did not experience that whatsoever. A storm came in the 1 st night and by 9am the property looked pristine! I left foot prints on the beach one evening and by 7am the next day, the sandy beach was raked to person. Awesome location next to John Pennekamp State Park! The owners and staff should be proud of the property and services provided. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida