I went the 3rd week of December and booked for 2 nights, ended up staying an additional night because i didn't want to leave. My fiancee and I went during the week and to be perfectly honest it felt we owned the place. I guess we just got luck that not many other people booked those same nights but it turned out to be one of the best hotel experiences we ever had. We stayed up each night under the starts on the dock. The sunsets where 1st class in terms of location to watch. Grilled a bit, swam a bit on the small beach on property, but to make sure my point gets across the fact that it felt we where on our own private island in terms of seclusion was the best. Rooms where great, modern and clean, staff was VERY friendly and i could go on & on.... I am already booking a return stay. 100% recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida