A close friend recommended Azul Del Mar as the perfect place for us to spend a mini vacation. I have to say it was everything we were told it would be and more... The rooms were incredible. Fresh and clean and full of all the top of the line amenities, we immediately felt at home. Unlike a crowded hotel, we felt like we had our own island villa-complete with a beautiful ocean view, warm breezes and our own private entrance to and from our room. It was a perfect setting to read, relax and recapture some sanity. The restaurants recommended by the wonderful hotel staff were great-for any budget. For dinner, the kitchen in the room provided us with the perfect place to prepare drinks and a gourmet snack so we could sit by the ocean and enjoy an unforgettable view. It was a great place to spend time with friends, but I know it will be a perfect place to bring my husband. Azul Del Mar is definitely a place to share...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida