From the moment we pulled into the grounds we knew this was going to be a fabulous vacation. And we were not disappointed.
Our experience began with check-in were we met a lovely, bubbly and very upbeat women named Kelly. After speaking with her for 5 minutes it was as if we had known each other our entire lives. Check-in was needless to say, painless.
Once we had finished up the usual paperwork, she escorted us to our room which was fabulous, more than I could have expected. We were facing the water and had everything we needed inside our own spacious spot in paradise. The rooms were decorated with beautiful colors that exuded warmth and relaxation. The kitchenette had a refrigerator, microwave, sink, all the plates, silverware, glasses, etc. you could need and they even had a dishwasher!
The view from our room which over looked the bay was even more beautiful than we had imagined. Outside our room was a patio with table and chairs in case al fresco dining was in our plans. Just beyond the patio was a cute thatched roof sitting area complete with comfortable wicker furniture and a stereo system with your own controls which contained a vast array of music. It was a perfect place to sit with a cocktail and enjoy the sunset.
I cannot say enough good things about the Azul and the staff. One could not consider this place a hotel, but a small piece of paradise with everything you could want or need for a relaxing vacation at your fingertips. And if by chance you wanted something different, the staff was ready, willing and able to assist you with anything from dining suggestions to scuba diving trips.
We are counting down the days until we can return for another fabulous and relaxing getaway, it cannot come quickly enough.
Thank you to the Azul del Mar for a vacation that will be tough to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida