My husband and I spent 2 nights here while on a trip celebrating our anniversary. We loved this hotel! The grounds were gorgeous and we very much enjoyed sitting under the tiki hut watching the sun set!! The room was very nice, modern, and clean. Didn't love that there was no shower in our room, but for only 2 nights, it was no big deal! The staff was extremely friendly and we'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida