Great place to be if you are searching for comfort, leisure, relaxation.
They don't provide the sunset, but he, what a place to look at it!
If you are looking for a lot of huzzle/fuzzle then stay out of it. They don't have swimmingpools (the bay is yours), restaurants, entertainment or whatever.
But that's not the thing you are looking for (like us, avoiding it), than this is the place to be.
We booked for 2 nights and because it was so wonderful we booked another night on our way back. What a joy to be back before returning home. What a 'grande finale' to our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida