We stayed at Azul in both Key Largo and in Key West. Two very different, but equally comfortable, and accommodating properties. The owners were on site and very helpful; they couldn't have been nicer. You can't go wrong with either on; we highly recommend these hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Azul del Mar is an exquisitely renovated boutique hotel nestled in a tropical garden on Florida Bay, Key Largo. The five stylish suites boast marble floors, dark wood furniture, mustard leather sofas, granite counter tops and ice blue bathroom tile. Feather down comforters and the best all cotton linens add a romantic quality to this secluded getaway. Ideal for sailing, diving, fishing, kayaking or simple relaxtion, Azul is Key Largo's best kept secret. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Azul del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Azul Del Mar Hotel Key Largo
- Azul Del Mar Key Largo, Florida