“Pushkin is a relative of Larry Rhodes”

Florida Keys Visitor Center
Ranked #11 of 72 things to do in Key Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: The Florida Keys Visitor Center can help with accommodations up to 50% off rack rates...we can set up with any water activity you want to do in all of the Keys and Key West. We have t-shirts and souvenirs and give out FREE MAPS of the Keys . ONE STOP SHOP to give you a stress free vacation.
Moscow, Russia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Pushkin is a relative of Larry Rhodes”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Hi all, just I've entered the center I saw an Afro guy and recognized a relative of one of the most famous poets of the humanity - Alexander Pushkin! Indeed Larry is a good and morons guys just as Pushkin was with his ancestors from Africa.
Ok, but if you need a good & positive avalanche of emotions and info, don.t hesitate to ask for Larry Rhodes.

Good luck with keys.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank medvedev85

Venice, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Kenny Stanley was great”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Kenny was most helpful in his advise as to our planning activities. He knew the best day to snorkel by checking winds and had some great suggestions. He set up discounts and started our adventure off on the right foot.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ask Kenney, he knows!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on our way into Key Largo. Kenney gave us many options on things to do and places to dine. He also had some 2 for 1 cards for some places here and Key West. He knows the good deals on water activities. Go see Kenney!

2 Thank Amanda R
Fayetteville, Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“very pleased, saved me time and $”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The fellow who helped my daughter and I was Kenny Stanley. He reached out to us -asked us what our interests were, and filled out a map with sharpies that explained absolutely everything we might want to see along the Keys. He advised us where to stay (saved a LOT of $ vs what we were originally going to do), where and how to park in Key West (saved a lot of time and headache), gave us lots of coupons and freebies for drinks and pie, and we saved at least $80 on food with them, and sent us on 2 tours that were perfect, and great value for the bucks. One in Key Largo for a dolphin, eco, and reef tour, and one in Key West for a sailing tour with great snorkeling, kayaking and eco,and great eats and wine to go with. Had a fantastic time. Maximized the enjoyability of our trip for far less expense than expected. Thank you so much !

Deerfield beach
“Information you get is not accurate. They take 25% of the top.”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Bad experience. I got a boat tour that hand stops that never happened. Couldn't back out because I paid up font at the information center. When I got to the place I realized how much I overpaid.

Visited June 2014
AV8RMAN, Owner at Florida Keys Visitor Center, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
I would like to know what trip it is that you were booked on and what happen. Its our policy that we never charge the customer one dime over the cost of the ticket of the walk up price. The deposit that you paid 25% should of been off of the walk up price, in order to reserve your seats. I will look into it on my side. If there was a difference in price, I would like to refund you your money.

We also have to make sure the trip is what was told to you by our sales staff. If it was not then you need a full refund.

Thanks,