“Great place for a quick breakfast on the go!”
Review of The Juice House

The Juice House
Ranked #53 of 145 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Real Homemade Food , Prepare With Love And Very Proudly We Represent The Best Cuban And Some Traditional Items In Our Menu From Our Breakfast The Juice House Eggs Benedict And For Lunch The Cuban Sandwich With Our Freshly Baked Bread You Really Need To Try It, We Have More Than 20 Fresh Juices Ofcourse Thats Our Name And The Best For Last The Flan , Customers Say Over And Over That We Should Sell It Every Were ...
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The Juice House is a very. convenient place. The food is pretty good, but the Cuban coffee is AMAZING! The people there seemed nice. The have a HUGE selection of tropical juices— everything from pineapple juice to passion fruit juice! It was also great because they have a little window on the front of he store where you can grab a coffee on the go. It was a cute little stop.

Positive:
Good coffee
Good value
Quick
Decent food

Negative:
Small
Some people in there were kind of annoying (guests not waitress)

1  Thank FunFueled D

Reviewed 30 May 2014

A friend recommended I should visit this restaurant because they serve authentic cuban food. My first impression of the restaurant was great I like all the food selections they offer, everything all cooked rice, black beans, plantains, pork, baked chicken, fried chicken, steak etc. The experience was great the service was nice and friendly, felt like a king. I am definitely coming back. Cheers

1  Thank MattJohnson23
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I haven't had Cuban food many times, but this place seemed legit. It is sort of like a cafeteria, everything is already made and you just tell them what you want. I had some pork, rice, black beans and plantains. It was good, and the portions were huge. We had just been kayaking, so I was able to eat all of it. Someone else's review said something about the locals getting served first. Not really true for us, you just have to jump in there and let them know what you want.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband loves Cuban sandwiches. So we thought we would give this restaurant a try. He was really disappointed with the service. His impression was that regulars were being served before he was. The sandwich was good. The portions were huge!!!!! We would go back....just not during the lunch time rush.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband was hooked on Cuban coffee the entire week that we were in Key Largo. We decided to try this place out and got a wonderful surprise! Not only was the coffee good, but the juices were amazing! The woman was so helpful in helping us understand some of the juices (they were not in english) and even let us sample some of them. Based on what we liked, she made suggestions of popular combinations and I think I could have had the juice everyday! We also ordered food (a pulled pork sandwich and cooked Cuban food), which was very good, very large portions and prices were very good! My husband was so impressed he went back for breakfast the next day! If we are in the area again, this is a must stop place!

1  Thank GolfersDS