“Delicious juice!!”

Ranked #63 of 134 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: real homemade food , prepare with love and very proudly we represent the best cuban and some traditional items in our menu from our breakfast the juice house eggs benedict and for lunch the cuban sandwich with our freshly baked bread you really need to try it, we have more than 20 fresh juices ofcourse thats our name and the best for last the flan , customers say over and over that we should sell it every were ...
Columbia
“Delicious juice!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I suffer from seasickness and after a day of diving needed something for my tummy. We went to The Juice House looking for juice and while the very nice lady working there didn't speak much english nor I much spanish she understood my stomach wasn't feeling well. She made me a papaya-pineapple juice and it was AWESOME. It also settled my stomach and I felt so much better afterward. Wish I had some now.

Visited June 2014

Mobile, Alabama
“Great place for a quick breakfast on the go!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The Juice House is a very. convenient place. The food is pretty good, but the Cuban coffee is AMAZING! The people there seemed nice. The have a HUGE selection of tropical juices— everything from pineapple juice to passion fruit juice! It was also great because they have a little window on the front of he store where you can grab a coffee on the go. It was a cute little stop.

Positive:
Good coffee
Good value
Quick
Decent food

Negative:
Small
Some people in there were kind of annoying (guests not waitress)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank FunFueled D
Key Largo, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Juice House”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

A friend recommended I should visit this restaurant because they serve authentic cuban food. My first impression of the restaurant was great I like all the food selections they offer, everything all cooked rice, black beans, plantains, pork, baked chicken, fried chicken, steak etc. The experience was great the service was nice and friendly, felt like a king. I am definitely coming back. Cheers

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MattJohnson23
Prescott, Arkansas
“Seems legit to me.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I haven't had Cuban food many times, but this place seemed legit. It is sort of like a cafeteria, everything is already made and you just tell them what you want. I had some pork, rice, black beans and plantains. It was good, and the portions were huge. We had just been kayaking, so I was able to eat all of it. Someone else's review said something about the locals getting served first. Not really true for us, you just have to jump in there and let them know what you want.

Visited May 2014
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
“Food was ok.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband loves Cuban sandwiches. So we thought we would give this restaurant a try. He was really disappointed with the service. His impression was that regulars were being served before he was. The sandwich was good. The portions were huge!!!!! We would go back....just not during the lunch time rush.

Visited April 2014