“Excellent Service - FRESHEST sushi!”

Sushi Nami Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 142 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Loved it! My husband and I were celebrating so we got take out - the staff took the time to assemble it into a "sushi boat". LOVED IT!! Will definitely order again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I've eaten here many years ago and it hasn't changed a bit...still good! I really like their key lime pie. I like eating asian and being able to sit on the floor at a table....they have both ways to sit there. The peeps are nice.....food is good.....good sushi..fresh. Give it a try.....

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We had dinner here on January 30, 2014 a which consisted of four sushi rolls and Japanese chicken curry. Salad or soup come with most dinner entrees. The salad was the largest I've had in a sushi restaurant. The rolls were good and I would recommend trying a few different ones since they all had their own unique taste or specialty sauce. The portion of curry was large and enough to feed two people.
The building was nice and a bit unique due to its location (Florida Keys) but was difficult to spot near a busy intersection. Parking is a bit difficult to locate and if you take the street on one side of the restaurant versus the other you will wind up at Snook's restaurant next door. Service inside was a bit slow, but the menu has about 100 items to choose from to keep you busy while you are waiting.
I've had sushi hundreds of times and nothing seemed extraordinary or exquisite, but overall the price (around $40), coupled with the quality, made this stop memorable.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I was here in Nov 2013 - staying just down the road - my friends and I decided we wanted sushi one night so we walked down to this restaurant - our service was fantastic and all the rolls we tried - DEEELISH!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Wife loves this place but I don't think it is that great. The sushi is ok. She loves it. I love unfiltered saki and they hands down have the worst brand ever. The serves is below average. They help each other out but you can only order from your waitress.