“Good breakfast”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Harriette's is a good spot for traditional (Southern) breakfast; nothing too fancy but very good and reasonably priced for the area. The muffins are quite good, as are the pancakes and French toast. There seemed to be a lot of locals in there as well, which is always a good sign.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,529)

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Fabulous breakfast. Delightful service. The key lime muffins are really superb! Find them at mile marker 95.7 on Bayside of Overseas Expressway.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Harriettes was recommended for breakfast by a friend as well as the resort we stayed at while in Key Largo.
The service was perfect and the food was fresh. Spinach was a special for an omelet so I took our server's suggestions and had a Spinach, tomato, and feta omelet. The portion was large, but not too large to finish, and prepared to perfection.
I wish I had room to try one of the muffins but they looked too big for me after having my omelet.
Appears to be a favorite to the locals and will go back on our next visit to Key Largo.

2  Thank DWilson194
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

After two days in Key Largo, we hit Harriette's for breakfast before departing for Key West. My kids loved the chocolate muffins, I loved my Mango muffin, and my wife thought the blueberry muffin was ok. Her eggs were perfect, as were mine. My daughter's omelette and my son's breakfast burrito were huge and tasty. And our waitress was an absolute sweetheart. Just a warning ... their hash browns are the square pressed kind like at McDonald's or WaWa; my son crushed about five of them, so he's a fan, but I prefer something with cut up potatoes and onions and whatnot.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Staying in the Keys this past weekend for our Anniversary. Looked up a place to have breakfast in Key Largo...........Harriette's was the first one listed.........so we gave it a try and were pleasantly surprised. The Key Lime muffin was to die for .......sure wish I had brought one home! We both loved our breakfasts and our server Pat was wonderful! Been there 32 years and really knows her stuff! Ask for her.......very pleasant and friendly.
Can't wait to hit the Keys again soon and if you join us....you'll find us at Harriette's for Breakfast!