“if you want breakfast... go here”

Harriette's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2014

great food and great service in a very nice and original setting.... I love the atmosphere and the omelettes

Write a ReviewReviews (1,529)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Well worth stopping here for breakfast or lunch(bit not dinner...it closes at 3pm).

Extensive range of fresh cooked food. Big portions too so if you are hungry, this is the place for you !

Parking on site.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

you have to try the excellent warm muffins... Great omelets and fresh homemade biscuits. not a real big place but worth a wait if there is one. If you like sausage biscuits you must try the "Benny"

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Go to EVELYN'S MM102 I think!!! We went to Hariette's based on a recommendation, but won't be returning. Maybe service is better if there are only 2 or 3 in your group. It is very cramped, and we had to wait nearly 45 minutes after being told 20 minutes. There were 6 in our group including our 3 y/o niece. As you might see in other posts, the hash browns are the frozen kind, not impressed. I had the Conch Burger, which was worthless. During our wait I had gone inside to let them know that we wouldn't mind our tables being split up so we could eat, but a waitress just gave me some menus and Darold me to wait outside... As I stood there in disbelief, no one else even came over as I waited looking around, dodging servers, waiting for a hostess at the hostess stand. You can realistically fit about 10 patrons in here to eat, at that rate, might as well shut the place down due to fire hazards...

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Every time we make our way Into the keys we stop in! They have amazing food great service and it's fast! I recommend the apple walnut crumb cake with a scoop of ice cream it's out of this world!!!