I fell from a poorly maintained deck at Ed's apartment on Narcissus Ave. in Big Pine on April 4, 2014, losing my hearing aid and cell phone. The deck had openings that allowed my chair's leg to slip through and dump me into the channel. I expected Ed to offer some compensation for my upcoming expenses, but he demanded full payment for the four nights. Luckily I wasn't injured (my old lifeguard training), but Ed showed a perfect lack of regard for my well being. I would have given this place a higher rating but for the indifference of the owner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key Largo Efficiencies have 300 square feet of space with two queen beds, table for four, TV, apartment size stove, fridge, AC, kitchenware, coffee maker with a gas grill and picnic table. Even though we are on the highway we are screened from view by extensive foliage of seagrape and pigeon plum trees. Big Pine Key Duplexes are off the beaten path in a rural subdivision overlooking Federal Key Deer Preserve Wetlands and Pine Channel to the west with a canal dockage in the back. These units are 800 square feet with two bedrooms, one bath, queen bed in each bedroom, and three single beds in the living room area made up like couches. Kitchen is complete with stove, fridge, kitchenware, coffee maker and gas grill on front deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Ed & Ellen's Lodgings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ed And Ellen`s Lodgings
- Ed & Ellen`s Lodgings Hotel Key Largo
- Ed & Ellen's Lodgings Key Largo, Florida