We were supposed to stay here for 3 nights but opted to leave after 2. The refrigerator and room reeked of fish smell - when we told the cleaning lady, she appeared so surprised. There were cockroaches and ants everywhere. We opened the cupboards to try to use a spoon and quickly shut it close due to cockroach larvae/eggs everywhere. All the 'utensils/cooking apparatus' were unusable and dirty. The garden was nice and the wind blowing through the doors was the only thing that saved us from the darkness, dampness and smelliness of the room. Overall - it was not very livable for a family with young children. If you were single, on a tight budget and just passing through, it would be good enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key Largo Efficiencies have 300 square feet of space with two queen beds, table for four, TV, apartment size stove, fridge, AC, kitchenware, coffee maker with a gas grill and picnic table. Even though we are on the highway we are screened from view by extensive foliage of seagrape and pigeon plum trees. Big Pine Key Duplexes are off the beaten path in a rural subdivision overlooking Federal Key Deer Preserve Wetlands and Pine Channel to the west with a canal dockage in the back. These units are 800 square feet with two bedrooms, one bath, queen bed in each bedroom, and three single beds in the living room area made up like couches. Kitchen is complete with stove, fridge, kitchenware, coffee maker and gas grill on front deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ed & Ellen's Lodgings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ed And Ellen`s Lodgings
- Ed & Ellen`s Lodgings Hotel Key Largo
- Ed & Ellen's Lodgings Key Largo, Florida