We loved Dove Creek Lodge and will definitely stay here again! My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights for a short scuba diving trip. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large, which was nice since we had all our dive gear with us. The grounds were lovely and the water view was excellent. At check-in we were walked to our room by the clerk and given an overview - it was a nice touch! The pool wasn't crowded, though the hotel was fully booked. The breakfast buffet was better than expected. There was fresh fruit, pastries, bagels, cereal and oatmeal. Parking was never an issue. My only complaint was at check-out. The clerk - her name is Jane or Jan - was shockingly abrupt and rude. I honestly cannot believe someone with her attitude works in the hospitality industry. Overall we had a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly part of the Ascend Collection of Choice Hotels, Dove Creek Lodge is an intimate island style boutique hotel. Warm, friendly and uncomplicated. Inspired by the lore of Hemingway's Caribbean hideaways. Dove Creek Lodge is the perfect choice for your next island retreat. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, in Key Largo, Dove Creek lodge sits adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. In the center of the best fishing, diving and family fun you will ever experience.Come, step through our doors and see what we're all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dove Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dove Creek Hotel Key Largo
- Dove Creek Lodge Key Largo, Florida