My husband and I wanted someplace reasonably priced to stay as a pit stop to Key West for our honeymoon, so we came across this place on the AAA website. This hotel is hidden away, feels like in the middle of nowhere and we did not know what to expect. As soon as we came in, Brianna greeted us with a smile. We got a complimentary upgrade for our room and were floored when she escorted us to our room and showed us exactly where to park. She was very friendly and informative. The room is incredible, very clean and spacious even had a netted porch where you could sit outside your room without being annoyed by bugs. We wish we stayed longer. This is indeed a hidden gem and we would definitely stay here again!
Tip: The elevator & room set up is a little confusing. Both 2nd & 3rd floor rooms are on floor 2 of the elevator and 4th floor is on floor 3. Keep that in mind if you have a top floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly part of the Ascend Collection of Choice Hotels, Dove Creek Lodge is an intimate island style boutique hotel. Warm, friendly and uncomplicated. Inspired by the lore of Hemingway's Caribbean hideaways. Dove Creek Lodge is the perfect choice for your next island retreat. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, in Key Largo, Dove Creek lodge sits adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. In the center of the best fishing, diving and family fun you will ever experience.Come, step through our doors and see what we're all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Dove Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dove Creek Hotel Key Largo
- Dove Creek Lodge Key Largo, Florida