Trip Advisor came through again! We were searching for a nice place to stay on our 2 and a half days in the upper Keys. We were looking for an affordable but NICE place and Dove Creek Lodge hit the nail on the head! Peaceful and serene...one block off of Rte 1 and you'd think you were miles from the traffic.
The rooms was great...though next time I'd opt for the one with the screened porch...I was jealous of those who had them!
The grounds and the pool were lovely, we kayaked around the coves and swam.
The breakfast were perfect, yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit kabobs, bagels, pastry and some
eggs and cheeses for some heartier fare...enough to get you going!
We will definitely recommend to anyone travelling to the Keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly part of the Ascend Collection of Choice Hotels, Dove Creek Lodge is an intimate island style boutique hotel. Warm, friendly and uncomplicated. Inspired by the lore of Hemingway's Caribbean hideaways. Dove Creek Lodge is the perfect choice for your next island retreat. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, in Key Largo, Dove Creek lodge sits adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. In the center of the best fishing, diving and family fun you will ever experience.Come, step through our doors and see what we're all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dove Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dove Creek Hotel Key Largo
- Dove Creek Lodge Key Largo, Florida