I must admit that we only used this as an overnight from Key West to get closer to Miami airport.
For this, it was great, we had free use of pedalo and kayaks if wanted, has a pool and some hammocks.
Restraint next door is friendly and you get 10% discount on food.
If you had a boat, I would imagine its a good base.
However, in our limited time there, we couldn't quite get to grips where Key Largo centre was, certainly no where near this hotels location.
Check in before 3pm is a no-go.
Breakfast simple but OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly part of the Ascend Collection of Choice Hotels, Dove Creek Lodge is an intimate island style boutique hotel. Warm, friendly and uncomplicated. Inspired by the lore of Hemingway's Caribbean hideaways. Dove Creek Lodge is the perfect choice for your next island retreat. Located on the Atlantic Ocean, in Key Largo, Dove Creek lodge sits adjacent to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park. In the center of the best fishing, diving and family fun you will ever experience.Come, step through our doors and see what we're all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dove Creek Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dove Creek Hotel Key Largo
- Dove Creek Lodge Key Largo, Florida