“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Gus' Grille

Gus' Grille
Ranked #44 of 137 Restaurants in Key Largo
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Cleveland
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night at the Marriott prior to diving and didn't feel like leaving for dinner. I was concerned after reading the reviews but was pleasantly surprised. My meal was excellent!n I had the grilled hog fish and my husband had the snapper. Both exceptional. Food has to over impress me for me yo give it an excellent. The asparagus also great. We had apple pie and key lime pie for dessert. I'd give the key lime an 8. Service was very good and beautiful views! Don't be afraid to give a try. We had a great experiments. First come first serve for outside dining.

Visited May 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Breakfast of Champions”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Wonderful breakfast buffet, worth waiting for to sit outside on the veranda and look over the water.

Visited May 2014
Boston, Lincolnshire
“Really good food”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Room service came from Gus' Grille, the crab cakes best we've tasted, BBQ chicken and chicken bbq pizza were lovely!! And the sandwiches were enormous.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Food was not bad, I had flank steak. Just nothing special. Atmosphere inside was cliche and dated. Service OK. I asked to sit outside, but was told I couldn't...though half the tables were open. Not sure if the Host misunderstood my request or server assigned to deck was overtasked. So that detracted from experience too.

1 Thank Jamesnlindy
McLean, Virginia
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We had breakfast here several times. great selection and wonderful service. They make you feel like a returning guest - even if it's your first time.