“Great Location!”

Ranked #26 of 136 Restaurants in Key Largo
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: DiGiorgio's Bayside Grille is the second restaurant, at the same location, owned and operated by the DiGiorgio Family. With its upstairs full service dining room, there is no other view like ours of the sunset and Florida Bay. We have been named the Most Photographed Sunset in Key Largo for this reason. Our downstairs Sunset Bar features Live Music, Happy Hour, Live Conch Shell Blowing at Sunset, a limited bar menu and so much more. On the right night you can catch an internationally reknown Blue's band performing. Check our calendar on our website. A great place for dinner and a show.
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Looks like there is some major renovation taking place, but it really was not much of an issue, except that parking is tight. The restaurant is upstairs from the bar, with nice views. The interior seating was nothing special, but the bar area and open kitchen were nice. We had a crap dip appetizer with just a little zing. It was very good. Nice pieces of crab and artichokes. I had a broiled shrimp dish . It came with yummy coconut rice and assorted fresh veggies that were cooked just right. No flaws with this meal at all. The portion was just right too. My husband enjoyed grilled Mahi and he said it was prepared well came with coconut rice, red beans and veggies. Oh, the homemade rolls had cranberries and were served with a key lime glaze. Delicious! Our server was friendly and attentive. Too full for dessert. Our hotel recommended this to us and we really enjoyed it.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TravellingMom2002

Denver, Colorado
“Tuna tostadas”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Difficult to find but not impossible. We went there for lunch. Had the BEST tuna tostadas ever! Beautiful views of the water. Great key lime pie.

London England
“Excellent Sunset Venue”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Was recommended by the desk clerk at the hotel. Initially had a little difficulty locating this restaurant as it's tucked back a little. It's a great location to watch the sunset go down as it's right on the ocean. The night we went was on a Wednesday and although there was not supposed to be any entertainment there was a two piece band which was good. The food was also very good and my wife and I shared peel & eat shrimps with a Jamaican dip for starters. This was followed by seared Tuna for me and Tuna Tostada for her with both of a good standard. The drinks flowed all evening and the service from the waitress was attentive without being overbearing.
I particularly enjoyed the fact that I could run a tab for the whole evening without anyone pressurising me to settle the bill the minute I passed up the offer of another drink.

Boca Raton, Florida
“We walked out :(”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

In all fairness, it is a lovely venue, two stories, with an enclosed, glass-walled restaurant on the second floor, and bar / band / outdoor seating below. There was an attractive menu, and I am certain that the food is quite good too.

Sadly, it did not work for us, or another couple who we saw walk out.

Problem: Well, the bar was packed with locals- not a problem, but the adjacent seating was too close to the talented, yet loud band. I did not want to yell at my girlfriend to be heard.

The outside seating on the beach all had prominent signs on the tables stating there was no table service, and to go to the bar to get our drinks; not our thing to do.

I said to my girlfriend: "Well, no one said we have to stay".

Thankfully we had a "plan B", and went to Snook's next door, and enjoyed a great sunset, meal, and an overall great time, with a good band that could be heard, but did not drown out our conversation.

I'm sorry, but Bayside Grille just did not cut it for us. Frankly, I wish it had as I hate to write things like this.

Thousand Palms, California, United States
“Florida food”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just spent 2 weeks in Florida. Was in Key Largo and Key West and St. Petersburg. I have to say I was very disappointed in Florida's food. The only good meal we had in the Keys was at this restaurant. The food was excellent. The view of the sunset spectacular and the wait staff superb. Would highly recommend this restaurant over all others in Key Largo. As for Key West I wouldn't recommend any restaurant. Luckily we had a condo and could cook our own meals while there. As for St. Petes we did have an excellent meal at a dock side restaurant which I can't for the life of me remember.