“We had it all...in Key Largo!!”
Review of Bay Cove Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Key Largo
Bay Cove Motel
Ranked #10 of 17 Key Largo B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio
“We had it all...in Key Largo!!”
Reviewed 21 January 2011

Beautiful views of the Florida Bay. Awesome management...they were attentive to our every need. Wonderful restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommend this motel and I will be going back.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Great little spot for relaxing with friends. Not fancy, but perfect for those who are vacationing for the purpose of spending quality time together and enjoying what Key Largo has to offer - quaint little eating places, little bars with good island drinks, fresh seafood, etc.

The inn keepers were so helpful in recommending places to go (and giving us coupons when they had them), setting up boat outing, and other good times for us. They even took us kayaking one day and Mike took one of our "non kayakers" for a spin in a little boat.

We stayed in the house which had a kitchen and three bathrooms and plenty of places to sleep. Made it nice having all we needed for our group.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2010

Thanks to The Bay Cove Motel for another wonderful visit. This is my third stay in 9 months. I was introduced to this unassuming little gem in March, while visiting a friend in the Keys. I spent the entire month of June there with my kids, who loved it so much they made me a photo album to remember the trip. I returned for some solitude in November and I am bringing a big group of friends down in January. I can't get enough. Friendly and gracious staff, super clean rooms have everything I need, and if there is anything they didn't have all I had to do was ask. Bay Cove has some G R E A T outdoor spaces, Tiki's, Kayaks, Beach, Dock, Great snorkeling, Grilling, Swinging in one of the Hammocks...all good. Easy to get to, yet all the beautiful trees and landscaping make it feel super secluded. Short walk to restaurants, Bars, Starbucks, Drug store, dive shops etc... and oh yea, the liquor store is right down the street (ahm jist sayin'). Comfortable and family feeling. I will return every year!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lifewplay
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Exactly what you would hope to find in Key Largo. Beautiful, hospitable, and relaxing.

Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 21 August 2010

Excellent service, people are so nice....awesome everything!! I wish it had a pool, but no big deal....wish I had the finances to stay longer...oh well...Thank you!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Titusville, Florida
Reviewed 7 August 2010

We went for mini lobster season and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the motel was considering the affordable prices. The staff was so helpful with any questions or needs we had. All three of our kids loved it (ages 4, 12, 14). Snorkeling and swimming right at the dock was great fun too. Hoping that we can go back very soon!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Decatur, Alabama
Reviewed 7 August 2010

My partner and I along with our 8 year old daughter stayed for several days at Bay cove. It was a great place to relax and enjoy. It was a very tropical atmosphere with lots of lush trees and plants. The sunset on the bay was awesome. It was centrally located for food and fun. It was our first trip to Key Largo and we can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple