“Beautiful location, top service”
Review of Coconut Palm Inn

Coconut Palm Inn
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Key Largo
Reviewed 12 November 2011

This small friendly b&b is just a short distance from the US1 but with its pool, lazy chairs and lengthy sandy beach front, it is a delightful getaway. We were upgraded during booking as our requested room type was fully booked and again on arrival without charge.

Free wifi, breakfast served on the beach and kayak use all included. When we had to make an early start one morning, they delivered a generous breakfast basket to our room.

They couldn't have been more helpful.

• Stayed: November 2011

Reviewed 11 November 2011

So peaceful and relaxing, really friendly, helpful staff with beautiful views from all rooms - a real find! Will definitely be back so thanks to all the team there

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My husband and I came to the Coconut Palm Inn for a relaxing getaway. That is exactly what we found - the room was beautiful, the view amazing, and peaceful. We had the place practically to ourselves. The staff was courteous, and extremely friendly and helpful. Thy have weddings on most weekends, so if you can, go during the week!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2011

The Coconut Palm Inn far exceeded our expectations. From the staff to the rooms...the entire property was amazing!! Everyone was friendly and helped make our stay even more enjoyable. The grounds were well kept and the view was amazing. I would come back here again and again!! We had our wedding here and had the entire place rented out to our guests. People can't stop talking about how great everything was.

Room Tip: The rooms with porches and a view were our favorite.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My husband and I visit the Keys every September and always stay at the Coconut Palm Inn. Our stay this year was as wonderful as always. Beautiful rooms, Great grounds and pool and wonderful service. Pure relaxation and peace.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2011

This place is truly amazing. I had my wedding there and all of my guests were blown away by the beauty of the property and kindness and competency of the staff. Even better - it's actually affordable too! If you want to get married in your own private oasis with the most stunning views you have ever seen, do it at the Coconut Palm Inn. And if you're just in the area for vacation, you'll be equally pleased by this charming hideaway. You will truly feel like you have found the most gorgeous hidden gem in the country when you walk onto this property's private beach, especially at sunset. It has everything you need for a fun, relaxing vacation or the most exciting and beautiful wedding of all time. I can't say enough good things about this place and its staff - everything I requested for the wedding was done exactly to my liking - I can't imagine having my wedding anywhere else! I plan to return many times in the future to soak in the beauty and relaxation of this treasure! The staff and grounds just make you feel like all is right in the world. Everyone goes out of their way to make you feel at home. Love this place!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very cute and quaint, but the suites are where it's at if you have a little...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Can't say enough great things about this charming property. Eco Tourist Dream and i hear the property is going green. I have been in the hotel business nearly my whole life and this property has it all. Kayaks, paddle boats, sand beach, pool, 2 docks, kayak launch, tikis, hammocks, gardens, bbqs, breakfast, history, coconut palms, coconut palms, coconut palms. We plan to come by boat next time. Grounds immaculate as our rooms, linens ands great beds, Great setting for a wedding or reunion.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family