We are a family of 5 and had booked a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite online. Be warned - the 2 bedroom does not really have 2 bedroom. There was a Queen in the one bedroom, a twin in an adjoining small room (you could only access it by going through the one bedroom) and a sofa bed in an open room off the living area. It would have been ok but the sofa bed was very poor quality and not comfortable. For the prices we were paying, we would have been better off booking two hotel rooms elsewhere. Also - very few amenities and no in room supplies (coffee, tea, sugar, etc). The continental breakfast was limited to muffins, pastries and coffee. No fruit or real fruit juice. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida