My boyfriend and I were referred to the Coconut Palm Inn after we stopped at another Inn that was full and we were pleasantly surprised. The cottage was clean and private. They had private hammocks and docks, large screened patios overlooking the bay. It was very relaxing and the bed/comfortable was so comfortable. I had one of the best night's sleep. They also had paddle boards and kayaks to use at no additional charge. The woman at the front desk was incredibly friendly! If you are looking for quite and romantic, you should check it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida