After a few wrong turns (not signed from main road and sat nav not reading the address!) we eventually found the Coconut Palm Inn in Tavernier. Key Largo. The welcome from the receptionist set aside all the frustration of the previous 40 minutes and the room,location, facilities made our stay perfect. In fact we really wished we had stayed two nights and not bothered to go down to Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida