We stayed here for 3 nights in August and the property was perfect in every way. The room was clean and modern. The staff was delightful and friendly. The grounds were impeccable. Our favorite part of the inn was the solitude and peacefulness of it all. At times we were the only couple swimming in the pool or strolling along the docks. Each morning they put out a small selection of bread, fruit, juice and coffee - which was a perfect beginning to the day as we chilled in Adirondack chairs overlooking the bay.
The staff, while incredibly friendly and helpful, was also very non-intrusive. You really feel like you're staying at a secluded hideaway. You can bring food and drink (non-glass) to the pool and not feel guilty. There is a great level of guest-respect here, it's unmatched.
There are little details all over the inn that prove the owners went out of their way to make the experience top notch.
It seemed everyone took advantage of the kayaks and paddle board. The inn is situated on a calm secluded bay that makes it possible to paddle your afternoon away watching birds and jumping fish.
If swaying in a hammock, looking up at palms trees, enjoying the soothing breezes of the Florida Keys sounds comforting to you, stop looking for somewhere to stay...you've found it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida