(Gosh! We left on the 29th of April, I cannot believe that we stayed at the same place as 'disappointed bride.')
We took our grandson from NH to Key Largo for his 10th birthday. We were upgraded to the King Suite, so he had his own alcove with a spectacular view of the bay. The continental breakfast on the beach was just enough for us to enjoy before we began our excursions during our four day stay. The staff's recommendations for restaurants were exactly right for us. The pool was warm and relaxing as were the hammocks and chairs on the beach. Of course, the sunsets were spectacular.
We chose the Coconut Palm Inn (sight unseen) based on theTripadvisor recommendations written by its 2009 visitors. This is a true Florida Keys experience and not a Hilton or Marriott experience...your satisfaction depends on your attitude and your expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida