Located on the Bayside with easy access to the water. Plenty of docking space and ramp access. . We had the one room patio with two beds (sleeps 4). There are other larger rooms if you need more space. The room could have been larger, but could not have been any cleaner. From the sheets, to the molding, even the paint.... it looked brand new. Not far from Tavernier Creek, so access to the Oceanside is within minutes. Not cheap, but any decent place in the Keys is expensive. Would highly recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida