I absolutely recommend this hotel. The staff was wonderful and friendly, the rooms were beautiful - tropical, clean - the beach was beautiful, and the location was great.
Some people have commented on the breakfast, but we though it was fine. Muffins, bagels, fruit, cereal, coffee and juice. Simple, but good. Also, for people who haven't been to the Keys before - they don't really have soft, sandy beaches, it's all coral and crushed shells - not beach sand. But almost all of the hotels have this type of beach. With this in mind, the beach at Coconut Palm was really nice, with lounge chairs, adirondack chairs, and comfy hammocks. They also offer use of kayaks which we used to kayak through the mangroves - awesome!
They have a beautiful, large pool as well which was the perfect temp. In the early evening, we saw a manatee and her baby swimming right near the Coconut Palm dock - it was awesome!
The location is great too, close to some great restaurants (Marker 88 has delicious fish and an amazing view).
Try to get a room on the second floor, you have a deck (semi-private) which is a great place to enjoy the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida