3 generations of our family spent Christmas at the Coconut Palm Inn (ages 23 - 87). It was wonderful. The staff is so accommodating. The site is magical: step out of your room, onto the sand and walk right to the water's edge. We had a suite so we cooked some meals and had dinner "in". The pool, the hammocks, the paddle boats all provided something for everyone in our group. The Coconut Palm Inn is unique and charming. Our stay was delightful.
The other guests were lovely to meet. Breakfast under the tiki hut brought us all together each morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida