We decided to visit the Keys for a few days before a cruise out of Miami (an hours drive). The hotel is great. It is on a small quiet beach with a couple of piers. Chairs and hammocks on the beach are always available. The pool overlooks the sea. Good continental breakfast. This old historic hotel has been renovated and added on to. Our room was the best, with a large patio and a wrap around view of the water and garden from the inside. The staff made us feel right at home and I would love to go back. My husband made a great decision when he booked this. It was very romantic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida