“Delightful, beautiful experience! You must stay to fully appreciate just how wonderful it is!”
Review of Coconut Palm Inn

Coconut Palm Inn
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Key Largo
Reviewed 7 October 2010

We just recently had our wedding at the Coconut Palm Inn. It was so magical; it was better than we envisioned it! All of our friends and family stayed on property for a long weekend of festivities! The settling could have not been better. I want to thank Kathy, Dana and the staff did for the amazing job they did to make our stay so welcoming. Everything went way beyond our expectations! The rooms are so cozy, quaint and clean. The view is spectacular! I can’t imagine a better setting for our wedding. The Coconut Palm Inn will always hold a very special place in our hearts. We will definitely be returning at least once a year. Everyone raved about how wonderful the Coconut Palm Inn was. I would not change a thing! I would take the Coconut Palm Inn over a large resort any day!! It is what old Florida is all about… simply lay back, relax, be happy and forget your troubles. It’s a must stay kind of place!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 7 October 2010

The property is lovely and provides access to the bay - convenient for snorkeling, swimming, and dock for boating. Lots of hammocks to lazily relax in... Pool is raised and allows great view of Bay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2010

The property location is amazing. Right on the bay. Sunsets were beautiful and fire opit was awesome as was the breakfasty. teh staff was always smiling and the place was very clean!

Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 26 September 2010

If you are planning on taking your dog please be aware that your pet will return home covered in ticks. Of course the hotel is located in the Everglades so I guess I should have expected it. I had to have my dog dipped and I am still fighting the problem. I wish I had been warned so just trying to help out the next dog lover.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 11 September 2010

I've stayed at Coconut Palm a half dozen times - and it will always be where I stay when I visit the Upper Keys (Parmers is my choice for the Lower Keys). Quiet, nice grounds with lots of shade, hammocks, grills, comfortable and clean rooms, and the staff is crazy friendly. I always bring my boat and tie it up to one of their long T-Docks just outside my room. There's a boat ramp next to the property (a little rough but I've never had a problem with it), a place to park your trailer detached from your vehicle, and a fish cleaning table on one of the docks. The location is awesome, on a wind-protected harbor on Florida Bay, and a quick run to the ocean via Tavernier Creek -- less than 15 minutes to the Atlantic, including the no-wake zone near Tavernier Creek Bridge. The last two mini-seasons I've bullynetted my first lobster within sight of the Inn.

This place can't be beat, and if you are a fan of Parmers on Little Torch, it is very similar, but with more shade.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We stayed at the Coconut Palm Inn for 2 nights in August. After a long flight in to Miami from the UK and then a drive through one of the worst thunderstorms I have ever seen, arriving at the Coconut Palm was a relief! The Inn is great, situated right on the bay with amazing views and great amenities. The staff were very helpful and gave us good advice on where to go and eat. Breakfast was also nice. All in all a great experience!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Upon advice of a friend, we stayed at the Coconut Palm Inn. The accommodations were amazing, spacious and very clean for being right on a beach. It is a quiet, relaxing and hidden treasure that we would have never found on our own. Their website cannot capture the simple beauty of this Inn and the beach cove it rests in. The breakfast buffet on the beach was a nice touch. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My whole family loved it. Definitely exceeded our expectations and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Amara Cay Resort
Amara Cay Resort
#5 of 19 in Islamorada
Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo

Been to Coconut Palm Inn? Share your experiences!