We just recently had our wedding at the Coconut Palm Inn. It was so magical; it was better than we envisioned it! All of our friends and family stayed on property for a long weekend of festivities! The settling could have not been better. I want to thank Kathy, Dana and the staff did for the amazing job they did to make our stay so welcoming. Everything went way beyond our expectations! The rooms are so cozy, quaint and clean. The view is spectacular! I can’t imagine a better setting for our wedding. The Coconut Palm Inn will always hold a very special place in our hearts. We will definitely be returning at least once a year. Everyone raved about how wonderful the Coconut Palm Inn was. I would not change a thing! I would take the Coconut Palm Inn over a large resort any day!! It is what old Florida is all about… simply lay back, relax, be happy and forget your troubles. It’s a must stay kind of place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate beachfront hideaway with only 20 rooms and suites, 450' of sandy sunning beach, dockage, kayaks, boat ramp, pool and alfresco continental breakfast. Rated top 40 Secret Beach Hideaways by Travel + Leisure 2010. Hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Palm Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Palm Inn Key Largo, Florida