All reviews private club raw bar burgee bar fishing village private community collared shirt business conference self contained lagoon area four seasons beautiful resort bedroom condo every staff member fitness center tennis courts spring break laid back
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Staff and restaurants very friendly,

Lots of kids driving golf carts out of control

We stayed at the inn and the rom had a terrible odor "Sewer" hotel staff reported buy a candle and smell will go away

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Buddy A
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here last week for my company sales meeting. Beautiful property!
The room was beautiful and quite large. Bathroom had a nice tub and great shower. Every employee I encountered was very friendly and offered to help in anyway possible.
Because we were busy most of the time, I only got to see a small portion of the property. I did get the opportunity to visit the pool and we had a function on the beach one evening. I appreciated that the big pool was only for 18 and over after 3pm. It made the pool time a lot more enjoyable.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Beautiful setting and grounds that are meticulously maintained. We stayed in early July and felt very welcomed by a friendly and hardworking staff. Room was clean, modern, and comfortable. On site dining options were very good but room service was slow perhaps because the resort was very busy at the time.
The only issues were some small extra charges that I did not expect and also some level of stuffiness among some of the members that belong to this club.

2  Thank Kat51Ky
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The resort is splendid, we had an apartment of 2 bedrooms and a pull out couch to accommodate 3 couples. We paid for the room $529 per night. Plenty of room and very nicely appointed, fridge, coffee, stove, microwave, dishwasher. We had a private pool serving maybe only 4 apartments but the main attraction is the pool area by the ocean. Wonderful! great food and great service and not too expensive. The Raw bar for fresh fish is great for lunch. The Italian restaurant for dinner was great value and very good.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank barrywharrison
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Ocean reef for a conference this weekend and It was just awful. To start, we had no hot water in the shower and the hotel did not fix it when addressed, the tiny square pillows were uncomfortable, I had to call to have the room cleaned because no one showed up, the facilities too far from one another and the social environment was the worst. There is a stigma of overall detest towards guests who are non members. The “exclusivity” as they so call it, is SO EXCLUSIVE , you are immediately made to feel unwelcome. Members and staff alike are arrogant, rude and unwelcoming. They seem to have an “ocean reef policy” for every single little thing you do from the way you walk to what you are wearing, to what you are listing to and where you are standing. “Non-members” are segregated although allowed to integrate in the pool and inn area and still there is a stigma if you are not a member that is completely unsettling. It is an ‘island’ that tries too hard to be “Pleasantville” when at the end of the day it comes down to being an overpriced and unwelcoming headache where you are judged by the fact you are merely walking and not driving some supped up golf cart around. The members and most of the staff of this place are outright ridiculous. I have never experienced such disrespect, and out right discrimination as I did this weekend, and they made $1K dollars off of it! Unless you are blond hair blue eyed and an arrogant robot, I highly suggest you take your money elsewhere!!!

5  Thank Vane L