had read all the reviews and didn't have high expectations, was very pleased overall. Knew to bring a few utensils and pan, knew the carpet was dingy. But overall, loved the location, the balcony over the canal and enjoyed the pool. You get a condo, not a hotel room. Yes, it needs updating but paid $109 weekend nite (asked about the resort fee, was told "all the hotels in the area charge it" so be mindful that they tack on $12.00 night extra. A short ride to the Pennekamp state park and we also did a day trip to the Everglades NP - what a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Florida