Good location on the canal where a large number of dive boats go out. there is an operator onsite, but we did not use them. We were only there one night and didn't have any real issues. Bed was comfortable. Linens were clean. Towels were older, but clean. Nice bathroom & large bedroom on the upper floor. The furniture in the living room downstairs is older and worn. Kitchen was minimally stocked and the cabinets needed a cleaning, but refrigerator was clean inside. there's a screened deck that faces the canal which was nice at the end of the day. There is a bar on the other side of the canal, but once we went to bed and closed the deck door, we could not hear anything. It was nice to lay in bed and watch the reflection of the water on the ceiling so leave the curtain open when you go to bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our two level, townhouse style suites are approximately 1,000 square feet in size and consist of a master bedroom with queen size bed, a living room with a queen size sofa sleeper and two full bathrooms. Also included in your suite is a kitchen with full size refrigerator, range, microwave and dishwasher. All units feature a private, screened balcony that overlooks our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Key West Inn - Key Largo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Hotel Key Largo
- Key West Inn - Key Largo Florida