This was a fantastic find. Most of the places we stayed in Florida, we found using the tourist information centres. Traveled to here from Key West as the next afternoon we were catching cruise out of Miami. Staff here were excellent and friendly. They have rooms and cabins. We got a 1 bedroom cabin with kitchen (which we didnt use) as we ate out at seafood place. Lovely relaxing place with beautiful uncrowded quiet beach. Great value for the money!!!
May also be known as Bay Harbor Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Coconut Bay Resort, a cozy bay front resort situated on 2.5 acres of lush tropical foliage. Whether you are planning a relaxing get-a-way or an action packed vacation, our amenities and location put the Florida Keys at your fingertips. With just 6 rooms, customer service is never a problem. Bay Harbor Lodge is our sister neighboring hotel with 15 additional rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Coconut Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Hotel Key Largo
- Coconut Bay Resort Key Largo, Florida