“Would not return our many calls or answer emails”

Pleasure Diver, Scuba,Snorkel & Training Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Would you prefer a day on a 40-foot dive boat with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 passengers per trip. We offer half-day scuba diving, snorkeling, PADI scuba certifications, DAN classes, complete gear rental, guided or independent, you can even buy an underwater video of your group. The first booking gets to pick the type of charter. We are located beside the Holiday Inn, mile marker 100 in Key Largo, FL. (see Google maps) Call for reservations & availability.
Reviewed 6 February 2013

We have used this dive operation before and enjoyed it, so we wanted to book again with a larger group this past September. We tried calling multiple times at least a month in advance, then emailing multiple times, before completely giving up and ultimately going with Scuba Doo, instead. There were only 6 in our group. A little embarrassing for us, considering we had told our friends how professional they were, before.

4  Thank salemagnet28

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I cannot believe it took me so long to write this review. Went diving in March 2011, with my two teenage daughters and my wife. My kids had become certified divers 8 months before in a quarry in Tennessee. They have never done any ocean diving. My wife had not dove in 20 years. and was very fearful. I cannot say enough about Gino and Daniel, his divemaster. They were the nicest people. Patient and caring. Spent lots of time getting everybody used to diving again. We felt completely reassured. Safety is the number one concern. Lots of Fun. Great dive sites. I have dove the Great Barrier reef. The fish are not as good but a wonderful time. I have never experienced such a great captain and divemaster. Clearly Gino is doing this because he loves it. He will not take you out on the boat unless it will be a great experience. He even brings out food and snacks.

4  Thank roomforfour
Reviewed 11 May 2011

I recieved one-on-one certification training with GIno of Pleasure Diver the first week of May--he was an outstanding instructor, and a great person to hang out with. I did the online PADI e-learning coarse before arriving, and completed my pool skills on day one and open water dives and skills on day two. Gino was very safety conscious, with a great focus on bouyancy control, but was relaxed and worked with me at my own pace. He accompanied me (on an Ocean Divers boat, as I was solo) on my first two non-student dives on Molasses Reef, and then referred me to his fellow instructor Dan to be my buddy for dives 3 and 4. Dan was great about going slow and pointing out marine life and features. Both Gino and Dan were really great to train and dive with, and to hang out with out of the water, and I look forward to diving with both of them in the future! Thanks, guys, you are the best.

3  Thank JenNM_11
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I wanted to arrange several dive trips with Pleasure Divers and I have been trying to contact these people for over a week, I left multiple voice messages and e-mailed them. No response so far. I will need to call a different dive place.

1  Thank SeaDoo22
Reviewed 12 April 2011

My 13 year old son and I just came back from doing our check-out dives with Gino and first-mate Daniel on Pleasure Diver. We'd done our academics and confined pool dives at home and came down to Key Largo to get certified. Despite less-than-ideal ocean conditions (some choppy seas, a strong current, and low viz), Gino worked hard to make us comfortable and safe, walked us through our required skills, and even ended the process with a great dive through a section of Mollases Reef. My son and I had an absolute blast. And now that we're certified divers, we plan on coming back to Key Largo next month...to dive with Pleasure Diver again!

2  Thank KSalt