“Hard to Beat!”

South Florida Fishing LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: South Florida Fishing LLC is owned and operated by Albert Adams, a Florida native who has held a 100 ton USCG license since 1999 and has fished all over Florida with over 25 years of experience on the water. Fishing charters include offshore fishing, reef fishing, backcountry fishing, spearfishing, lobstering, snorkeling, and a variety of eco tours. Full day, 3/4 day, and 1/2 day tours available.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have fished with South Florida Fishing three times now and can't wait to go back. I am a flats guy and Capt. Elmo has some fantastic backcountry spots. My first trip was in September and was a nice mixed bag of trout and redfish - all nice fish and very high catch numbers. Also caught several nice barracuda's and hooked two snook but wasn't able to keep either pegged. My second and third trips were during the same week in January and both were out of this world. One day was nothing but HUGE trout on top water (and by HUGE I mean 20-26 inch trout). The following day we were on schools of redfish all afternoon and I boated by personal best red that day. I've fished with a lot of charter captains through the years and Capt. Elmo is one the best. He's knows his water and fishing techniques; he is friendly and genuinely has a good time watching clients catch big fish - what more can you ask for!? Next time I'm back in South Florida I will definitely have a day reserved on the bow of the Snook Crook with Capt. Elmo on the push pole. That day can't come soon enough!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My family and I spent a week in Key Largo, and chartered with South Florida Fishing twice. The first trip we went deep sea fishing and snorkeling. A great day! Caught lots of fish, snorkeled some beautiful spots, including the sunken Christ Statue. The second day we went flats fishing. Saw lots of dolphin, birds, various wildlife. Explored the mangroves, picnicked, and fished. We had a great time with Captain Elmo. He is agreeable to do whatever you would like. His knowledge of the waters, his boats, and the fishing is second to none. He made sure everyone on board was successful and had a great time. Planning to go back to Key Largo this fall, and fishing with South Florida Fishing is on the top of our "must do" list!