“Good Food in Key West”

The Restaurant at La Te Da
Reserve with OpenTable
The Restaurant at La Te Da is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 466 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

If you find yourself on Duval Street in Key West, this is the place to eat. The food is good and the service is good. Prices are good considering it is located in Key West. Recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I've been in Key West for several days and generally have been disappointed in the dining. Decent basic meals but nothing special. La Te Da was a great relief! Had a solid version of Oysters Rockefeller (just a tad too sweet) and then a superb lacquered duck with broccolini and roasted potatoes. A piece of advice on the duck--unless you love very sweet sauce, have them put the orange glaze on the side. I did and used it occasionally as a dipping sauce. Would have been too sweet for me otherwise. Great desserts and wonderful service. A gem.

1  Thank Donald H
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Please take the time to come here! Everything we had was amazing. The service is wonderful and if you can ask for matthew! He will give you a ton of pointers!!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

One of the best meals we have ever had in Key West was at the La Te Da. The weather was perfect so we enjoyed an early dinner close to the pool and the evening couldn't be better. My wife enjoyed the steak, filet mignon I think, and I had the blackened red snapper...one of my favorites. Service was outstanding and took care of making sure we had anything we needed. The atmosphere made for an incredibly enjoyable dining experience.

1  Thank jdcoastie
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Lovely restaurant, food very good and service excellent you get what you pay for. The seafood dish I had was excellent along with my husband's food all was very good also a nice class of clientele 10/10