What a beautiful place to stay!! Parrot Key is spacious and updated, but still has all the charm of Key West. I have stayed in Key West many times, and this is my favorite place yet. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with plenty of room for everyone. I stayed with my best friend and two teenage sons - and we all LOVED it! The view from the porches is stunning...the water is beautiful, of course - but the gardens surrounding the property are gorgeous.
They have exceptional service and a very friendly, and helpful staff...especially Rutanya at the front desk.
The swimming pools are small, and therefore quite warm - like bathwater and don't offer much relief in the summer. We didn't mind too much - we would rather spend our time on the Gulf or in the Atlantic.
Mallory Square and Duval are close, and there are plenty of stores and restaurants that are super convenient to Parrot Key. We will definitely be back, already looking at our trip for next year - and plan on staying at Parrot Key of course!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida