Our experience at parrot key was overall a very good one. We stayed for six days for part of our honeymoon vacation. Everything was very clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable and we slept in every day. We didn't leave the room until late in the afternoon each day but came back to a clean, well stocked room every time. The staff was great. The only complaints we have is that all the pools closed at 8 pm except the main one which closed at 10 pm....one evening at 7:45 we went to the poolside bar only to be told they were closed. The sign said they were open till 8 pm. Also, the refrigerator was tiny and not very cold and had no freezer. I definitely believe this is a resort more for the "Family" than a couple......not that that's a bad thing but If a few things were changed I believe it would be perfect for both !! I know this sounds like a bad review but it absolutely is not we had a wonderful time !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parrot Key Resort is an idyllic Key West hideaway, offering simple luxury, comfort and style in a serene waterfront haven. Five acres of tropical gardens surround Parrot Key, with pretty paths meandering through colorful foliage. Four sparkling pools are nestled among their own private sculpture gardens with whimsical art capturing your attention at every turn. The poolside Café Blue offers a range of refreshing drinks and island cuisine, where you can simply sit back and listen to the sound of serenity. Planning is simple here, with onsite watersports and a complimentary beach shuttle waiting to whisk you away to nearby Smathers Beach. Or simply relax and watch the sun go down from our sunset pier. Space out in a suite or a three-bedroom villa, including a living room and soothing treetop balconies. You can also unwind in a waterfront guestroom, equipped with your own white sand terrace. Each guestroom, suite and villa at Parrot Key boasts spectacular views of either lush gardens or the calm waters of Florida Bay. Experience the Key West you've always dreamed of with endless sunshine, glorious sunsets, and incomparable charm. From your peaceful haven at Parrot Key Resort, it's hard to believe that the energetic and eclectic vibe of Key West is just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parrot Key Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parrot Key Hotel Key West
- Parrot Key Beach Hotel
- Parrot Key Beach West
- Parrot Key Hotel And Resort Key West, Florida